Sign up for November 29 now closed
NEW 2020-2021 REGISTRATION FORM
- If anyone in your household has been exposed to someone with Covid-19 within the last 2 weeks, please do not come to church. Please make sure your child does not have a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher. Must be fever free for 24 hours before allowed to attend. Symptoms include cough, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell. Must be symptom free for 24 hours before allowed to attend.
- At first sign of any of the above symptoms, parents will be sent a text for pick up.
- All volunteers will be asked to stay home if they have had any of the above symptoms or have had a fever over 100.4 in the last 24 hours.
- Volunteers will wash hands when they arrive in the room where they will serve.
- Masks or face shields expected at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available and frequent use will be encouraged.
- For all children nursery through 5th grade, parents need to complete an online registration form and make a reservation for their child/ren to attend.
- We will do our best to remain socially distanced during the drop off/pick up process.
- ONE adult with mask or shield is permitted to bring their kid(s) to nursery through preschool.
- All K-5th grade children will be checked in by a children’s ministry staff member at the entrance to the children’s wing. No parents are allowed past this point. 4th and 5th graders, with parental permission, will be allowed to leave class to meet their parent. All other children will be dismissed to their parent at the children’s ministry entrance. Please social distance as you wait on your child.
During Class Time
- Activities will be “single use” and art supplies will be individually packaged and labeled with the child’s name.
- Kids will be asked to keep their hands to themselves. If they come in contact with each other, we will wash or sanitize hands.
- Classes will not combine in one space for large group activities.
- Toys used for the first service will be swapped out and new toys will be put out for second hour.
- All rooms, toys, surfaces, and handles will be cleaned between each use.