Policies for Children’s Ministry (Infants—4)
· If anyone in your household has been exposed to someone with Covid-19 within the last 2 weeks, please do not come to church. Please make sure your child does not have a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher. Must be fever free for 24 hours before allowed to attend. Symptoms include cough, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell. Must be symptom free for 24 hours before allowed to attend.
· At first sign of any of the above symptoms, parents will be sent a text for pick up.
· All volunteers will be asked to stay home if they have had any of the above symptoms or have had a fever over 100.4 in the last 24 hours.
· Volunteers will wash hands when they arrive in the room where they will serve.
· Hand sanitizer will be readily available and frequent use will be encouraged.
· For all children nursery-5th grade, parents need to complete a registration form.
· One adult is permitted to bring their kid(s) to nursery through preschool.
· All K-5th grade children will be checked in by a children’s ministry staff member at the entrance to the children’s wing. 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders, with parental permission, will be allowed to leave class to meet their parent. All other children will be dismissed to their parent at the children’s ministry entrance.
· All rooms, toys, surfaces, and handles will be cleaned on a weekly basis.
The Gospel Project
· Click here to find out more about our Sunday morning curriculum.
Please contact any of the Children’s Ministry Staff if you have any questions or concerns! We are so excited to love and minister to your children!
CHRISTMAS NURSERY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED-
We need nursery volunteers to serve:
Dec 24th - 6 people to serve at the 4pm service for our 3 year olds and under.
Dec 26th - 8 people to serve at the 9:30am service and 8 people to serve at the 11am service.
Jan 2nd - 8 people to serve at the 9:30am service and 8 people to serve at the 11am service.
If you and/or your family would like to serve, please sign up HERE or contact Amy Breedlove at firstname.lastname@example.org.